Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I now pronounce you FINALLY FINISHED!

I know, I know, it's 2:25 in the morning... I'm bad. But I promised myself not to sleep until these photos were finished today, so despite taking melatonin at 11:20 as I also promised, I somehow managed to finish the photos. Thanks root beer!

So, without further delay, here is the fruit of my labor. From the 427 I took, I chose 64 keepers, and from those 64 keepers I chose 13 of my own personal favorites to share. Check 'em out and let me know what you think!


























Sorry I've been flaking on the blog and photos lately... not going to make excuses, because I honestly don't know where all my time went. I can't think of anything to hold responsible for my lack of motivation. This week I got to use the macro lens and take some fun pictures of the world that is invisible to the naked eye. Hopefully I'll have those ones up some time soon, but until then, feel free to take a look and show some love... or un-love, whichever it is you feel necessary, any feedback at this point would be great. Thanks!

~sw23

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW sooooo cute :)

    You are an amazing photographer honey!

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ditz: Thanks. You're an amazing assistant, hehe.

    @ Estefanny: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete