Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bored at work

Yes, It's just as the title says. I am at work and bored out of my mind. The first truck just came in (thank goodness it came late again because I just happened to be an hour and a half late to work today, stomache aches are not my favorite thing to wake up to) But since it just came, now I have roughly 2 hours downtime to play on my new phone and watch videos on youtube... or even post videos to youtube now that my I figured out how to do that with my phone.




He didn't realize I was recording...hah!

So other than that there really isn't much to update. There was no class last Thursday so me and momo had a date night at BJ's for some avocado egg rolls, veggie spring rolls, spinach artichoke dip and mozzerela cheese sticks, and of course root beer and pizookie to wash it down. (For those of you unfamiliar to BJ's they are a restaurant and brewery with the best root beer...ever. Not to mention their famous pizookie, which is a PIZza cOOKIE. They make a giant cookie in a pizza pan then smother it with ice cream.  DROOL)

Ah well the big guys just came in so looks like I gotta get off the computer, but ill try to keep up on my phone, though I am terribad at QWERTY. Ok ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment